Get the Latest on Facebook!

You can get the best of Out by Ten (and much, much more!) on Out by Ten's Facebook page "Family Friendly Prince George's."

I'm now a full-time work-outside-the-home mom and while we're still going on TONS of family adventures, making time for the adventures (verses making time for writing about them!) has taken priority in my life right now.

But have no fear! Our new Facebook page is a great resource for all the wonderful family-friendly stuff happening in Prince George's County and the greater Metro DC area. Be sure to check out the Out by Ten archives on the right for lots of great activities!

Head over and give me a like and I'll see you on your wall soon!


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surviving Snowpocalypse 2010: Teach Mama

Winter Wonderland or Kill Storm 2010? Has Snowpocalypse 2010 been a dream come true or a nightmare for your and your family? Either way, I'm sure you've already used up every creative idea you've ever had for keeping the kiddos entertained, both indoors and out, over the past six days of snow. With most schools closed in the region through at least Monday (oh, yeah, more snow is forecasted for Monday--eek!), we are all looking for new ideas. Out by Ten to the rescue! Over the next few days I'll be posting some great on-line resources for you and your family. Up first is Teach Mama.

Man do I love Amy over at Teach Mama. She's my inspiration for attempting new fun and educational activities with Lucas. I'll admit that I only get around to doing about one percent of the things Amy blogs about at Teach Mama, but even that small bit makes me feel like a rock star mama!

Of course she's one step and a few days ahead of me in helping you stave off cabin fever. That's right, she's already posted a round up of some classic Teach Mama indoor activities--most of which can be organized very easily and use things you have laying around the house. If you just do one or two of these, I guarantee you'll feel like a rock star mama, too!


Original post by Out by Ten. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks!